Key art policy
Please adhere to the following key art restrictions. Artwork will be rejected if this policy isn't met.
Standalone and episodic titles
We avoid using violence in Amazon promotions. The appearance of guns and other weapons isn't acceptable. If an alternate image isn’t available, please use discretion. Additionally, avoid key art in which a weapon is pointing at the viewer or other figures within the image.
If availability of non-gruesome imagery is limited, please choose assets with as little gore as possible.
- Sex & Drugs
Avoid images that depict drug usage, alcohol, nudity, or are sexually explicit.
- Key art The image used to represent your title in search results, and title detail pages. On many devices where Prime Video is available, we display cover art for standalone content (movies, featurettes, etc.) in a 3:4 aspect ratio; we display cover art for serialized content (TV shows, web series, etc.) in a 4:3 aspect ratio. We also require title artwork in 16:9 aspect ratio for both standalone and serialized images which is used by some devices like Fire TV. Please submit .jpg or .png file format images at the following dimensions:
- Standalone titles 1200x1600 (3:4)
- Episodic titles 1600x1200 (4:3)
- Both standalone and episodic titles 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Background images These appear on device detail screens. These images convey the mood of your content. Please submit .jpg or .png file format images at 1920x1080 resolution.
For additional details and examples of key art, see the Graphic Assets Guide.
You must submit four media images. Two Adobe Photoshop templates are provided to assist you in creating subscription images. We highly recommend that you use these templates to ensure that automatic text placement and art won't create undesired results.
- Branding images Two branding images (3000x600 and 1920x1280) are required and must be layered with at least 72 DPI resolution. Please choose art that best represents your genre/brand overall, as this art will be used on all merchandising placements. The files you provide should match in subject—don’t provide one version for the 3000x600 and a different version for 1920x1080.
- Logo files Two logo files are required—one each in full color and single color. Logo files must be vector graphics (.ai, .eps, .svg). The .jpg file format isn’t acceptable. Please outline all fonts. Backgrounds should be completely transparent.