IMDb and customer reviews
Create IMDb listings
If your title already has an IMDb page, make sure production and award details are accurate and up-to-date. Note: IMDb details can take up to two weeks to appear on your detail page after a title is published.
To add a new title on IMDb, sign in or create an account. When signed in, go to the IMDb Help Center for information.
Track IMDb listings
Track your listing request through your IMDb account contribution history by doing the following:
- Sign in to IMDb.
- At the upper-right corner of the window, hover over your name and then click Account settings.
- Under Other, click View Contributions.
A list of the requests submitted for your account appears. Note: The IMDB SLA for company updates is 7 to 10 days.
General information can be found in the IMDb Help Center.
Update IMDb listings
If you're unable to locate your company or IMDb hasn't updated the title page to include your company, do the following:
- Go to IMDb.com and sign in. If you don't have an account, create one, or use your Amazon account credentials.
- Search for the title and open the title page.
- Above the title name, on the More drop down menu, under Details, select Company Credits.
- At the bottom of the page, click Edit Page.
- Scroll down to the Company Credits section, select to add 1 credit for the attribute to update (i.e. distributor, production company), and then click Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the form with the company details followed by the company code for the country/region where you have the rights to distribute. Note: The country/region code must be in brackets (i.e. Company Name, LLC [US]).
- Click Check These Updates.
- When a warning message appears, select your company from the options list, or if the company has never been added to IMDb, click Add this as a new Company.
- Click Re-check these updates.
- When the background turns green, click Submit These Updates.
The submission will be sent for review.
Customer review issues
If you have issues or questions related to customer reviews submitted for your title, please contact email@example.com. You can also review information about customer reviews and Amazon policies.