Promote your titles
Market your titles
The following guide provides helpful tips and suggestions for the promotion of your title to effectively drive engagement and success for your content on Prime Video Direct.
Marketing instructions, logos, and brand usage guidelines must be followed at all times. Prime Video branding and Amazon Marks are permitted only for digital marketing on social media and web. Any other use isn't permitted and may result in your title being blocked from publication, forfeiture of license fees, and termination of your account.
View the Prime Video Direct Marketing Guide.
Link to your titles
You can add direct links to your Prime Video detail pages to your website or marketing materials. Your title has a unique Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) in each published marketplace and requires a different link for each location.
- Go to an Amazon website corresponding to where your video is published.
- Search for your video by title name.
- Open the video's detail page by clicking the title.
- In your web browser's address bar, look for the 10-character ASIN after /dp/ in the URL. For example, if you see https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I3MPZUW, copy B00I3MPZUW. Don’t copy any other characters before and after the ASIN.
- Add the ASIN to the matching location URL as shown below, in place of the letters ASIN.
Note: For episodic titles, ASINs are available for a season, but not an episode.
For a channel, we provide a direct marketing link when your channel is published.
- Go to Prime Video Direct at videodirect.amazon.com. If you have an amazon.co.jp account, go to videodirect.amazon.co.jp.
- In Your Videos, click Channel.
- Under Direct marketing link, copy the URL.