Promote your titles
Link to your titles
You can add direct links to your Prime Video detail pages to your website or marketing materials. Your title has a unique Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) in each published marketplace and requires a different link for each location.
- Go to an Amazon website corresponding to where your video is published.
- Search for your video by title name.
- Open the video's detail page by clicking the title.
- In your web browser's address bar, look for the 10-character ASIN after /dp/ in the URL. For example, if you see https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I3MPZUW, copy B00I3MPZUW. Don’t copy any other characters before and after the ASIN.
- Add the ASIN to the matching location URL as shown below, in place of the letters ASIN.
Note: For episodic titles, ASINs are available for a season, but not an episode.
For a channel, we provide a direct marketing link when your channel is published.
- Go to Prime Video Direct at videodirect.amazon.com. If you have an amazon.co.jp account, go to videodirect.amazon.co.jp.
- In Your Videos, click Channel.
- Under Direct marketing link, copy the URL.
Market your titles
Showcase your title with key art. See examples in our Graphic Assets Guide.
The "Watch on Amazon" lockup is a concise and action-oriented way to indicate your title's availability on Prime Video. These lockups should never be displayed smaller than 75px wide.
The images below are examples of 300x250 ad spots using the approved lockups. The approved lockups, logos, example files, brand guides, and more are included in the Marketing Kit (.zip file).