Publish a standalone title
A standalone title consists of a single video that isn’t part of a larger episodic collection. For example, a feature film, short film, or documentary are all standalone titles.
Create a standalone title
- Click Your Videos.
- Click the Standalone tab.
- Click Add Title.
- In the Title box, enter a name.
- In the Category list, select a category that matches the content you’re publishing.
- Select a Title Metadata Language.
- Click Continue.
Enter catalog information
The Title, Category, and Title Metadata Language you previously entered are added to the Catalog Listing tab.
- On the Catalog Listing tab, in the Synopsis box, enter up to a 400-character description.
Note: Some language alphabets contain letters and symbols that count as more than one character. The counter below the text box provides an accurate character count.
- In the Genre box, enter at least one and up to three genres.
- Each title can have multiple official ratings. If your title doesn't have an official rating, you may suggest a rating based on the video content.
- In the Rating system list, select a rating system.
- In the Rating list, select the assigned rating. If you selected Suggested Rating – Title not official rated in the previous step, in the Rating: Please select list, select a suggested audience based on the video content.
- Optionally, in the Original language list, select the release language.
- Optionally, in the Original release year, enter the release year.
- Under Graphic Assets, click Browse to add key art (16:9 and 4:3) and (optionally) a background image. Please provide all graphic assets in the .jpg or .png file formats. You can add files from your computer or a linked Amazon S3 account.
- Click Save.
When you are ready to submit your title for publishing, click Publish.
Note: The Publish button is available when all required files and options are selected. Also, you must have Payments and Banking information on-file, including approved Tax Information.