Standalone and episodic titles
- Key art The image used to represent your title in search results, and title detail pages. On many devices where Amazon Video is available, we display cover art for standalone content (movies, featurettes, etc.) in a 3:4 aspect ratio; we display cover art for serialized content (TV shows, web series, etc.) in a 4:3 aspect ratio. To ensure future flexibility, we also require title artwork in 16:9 aspect ratio for both standalone and serialized images. Please
submit .jpg or .png file format images at the following
- Standalone titles 1200x1600 (3:4)
- Episodic titles 1600x1200 (4:3)
- Both standalone and episodic titles 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Background images These appear on device detail screens. These images convey the mood of your content. Please submit .jpg or .png file format images at 1920x1080 resolution.
You must submit four media images. Two Adobe Photoshop templates are provided to assist you in creating subscription images. We highly recommend that you use these templates to ensure that automatic text placement and art won't create undesired results.
- Branding images Two branding images (3000x600 and 1920x1280) are required and must be layered with at least 72 DPI resolution. Please choose art that best represents your genre/brand overall, as this art will be used on all merchandising placements. The files you provide should match in subject—don’t provide one version for the 3000x600 and a different version for 1920x1080.
- Logo files Two logo files are required—one each in full color and single color. Logo files must be vector graphics (.ai, .eps, .svg). The .jpg file format isn’t acceptable. Please outline all fonts. Backgrounds should be completely transparent.